Looking to switching over to all-natural deodorants? Consider detoxing first!
In our latest women’s issue, we decided to put all-natural deodorants to the test and put together a list of our favourites. If you’re looking to doing the same, to really reap the benefits, detox your underarms first to help you transition. Repeat the detox until underarm odour goes away or until the all-ntaural deodorants are no longer irritating.
– 1 tablespoon bentonite clay
– 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
– 1- to 2 teaspoons of water
- Combine all of ingredients in a glass or ceramic bowl with a wooden spoon until the consistency is similar to yogurt. (Do not use metal tools.)
- Spread over the armpits and leave on for five to 20 minutes. If it’s too painful, remove. It could cause redness because of the increase in blow flow to the armpits, however, the redness won’t last long.
- Wash off with a wet cloth or in the shower.
Recipe from Wellness Mama