Turn on the barbie and get this delish dish started – it’ll be ready in ten!
- 1 portobello mushroom cap
- 1 whole-wheat burger bun
- ½ cup red pepper slices
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup crumbled gorgonzola (or other soft cheese)
- 1 cup arugula
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Over a BBQ preheated to medium heat, grill your mushroom cap for three minutes on both side, or until browned.
- Lightly grill your burger bun and slices of red pepper, about two minutes per side.
- Add mustard to the bottom layer of your bun.
- Top with your fixings and enjoy!
TIP: To boost its protein power, add a quinoa salad on the side to get your daily fix.
Carbs 59 g
Fat 11 g
Check out this easy-to-make, delicious, healthy sloppy Joe !