Recipes And Photos Provided By Whole Foods Market
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Protein: 10 g
Carbs: 44 g
Fat: 2.5 g
1/2 cup quinoa
1/2 cup sprouted green lentils
1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
3 tbsp diced red onion
2 tbsp Bragg Organic Sprinkle Seasoning
1 tbsp chili powder
1/2 tsp fine sea salt
A pinch of ground black pepper
1 cup mashed cooked sweet potato (or more if needed)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cook quinoa and lentils separately according to package instructions. Drain lentils well.
3. In a medium bowl, mix quinoa, lentils, red pepper, onion, seasoning, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
4. Add sweet potato and combine using hands until mixture sticks together easily and reaches desired consistency.
5. Form the mixture into four patties and arrange on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. Flip and bake 10 to 12 minutes more, or until edges are dry and patties are heated through.