Recipes And Photos Provided By Whole Foods Market
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Protein: 13 g
Carbs: 63 g
Fat: 11 g
8 oz whole-grain soba noodles
2 cups snow peas, strings removed
2 tbsp unsalted, unsweetened smooth peanut or almond butter
2 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp reduced-sodium tamari
1 tbsp sesame tahini
1/8 tsp crushed red chile flakes
2 garlic cloves, minced or very thinly sliced
1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 cup sliced green onions
3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1. Cook soba noodles according to package directions.
2. Add snow peas when one minute of cooking time remains. Drain noodles and snow peas thoroughly.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together peanut butter, vinegar, tamari, tahini, chile flakes, and garlic.
4. Add a splash of warm water if needed to thin the sauce.
5. Add noodles, snow peas, carrots, bell pepper, green onions, and sesame seeds.
6. Toss to coat thoroughly.
7. Serve at room temperature or chilled.